PANTHEON for public companies and government institutions
Because they are funded by the budget, public companies are subject to different accounting regulations than other economic entities. PANTHEON supports all of the specific regulations that public companies must comply with, and fully complies with Slovenian Accounting Standards. Key features:
- Uniform chart of accounts,
- Financial reports for certain users,
- Financial reports for other users,
- Consolidated financial statements,
- Record-only posting.
Personnel and payroll operations at public companies are subject to specific regulations. Because they are financed from the public purse, these regulations are also reflected in the reports and forms public companies are mandated to submit to state institutions (the state agency for public records, etc.):
- Special pay slips for public administration (full-time employees, directors, employees in foreign countries),
- Earnings types settings,
- Prepare payroll for multiple positions with a single payroll accounting form,
- Create XML files for exporting to the information system for sending and analyzing data on salaries in the public sector.
PANTHEON Public Service features
Cash operations form an integral part of the sale of goods or services. With cash operations, receipts or invoices for end users are prepared using data about customers, items, and stock previously entered in the program.
Receipts or invoices can be created using pre-defined print-outs, or can be customized to suit the needs and wishes of your company and customers. Integrating manual terminals and barcode scanners with the program is easy, and cuts back even further on the time needed to prepare documents. This way, you’ll enable your customers to get through the check-out line as quickly as possible.
- POS (Point-Of-Sale) invoices
- A register with data on all your customers
- Overviews of goods and stock
- Cash register closing and automatic document posting
- Integration of barcode scanners and manual terminals with program
(License Purchase: 1.399 € + Annual Refresment: 293,79 €)
Sales and purchase orders
e-Business and online stores
Issuing and receiving invoices
Basic Human Resource Management
Stock, Warehouse Operations, Customs
Advanced Human Resource Management
Business Intelligence - analyses, reports, planning
Business Intelligence - Dashboards
Business Intelligence - predefined dashboards